Dr. Claudette C. Haynes, President and Founder of Others Training Institute has been an educator in various capacities for the past 40 years. Dr. Haynes has served as a director/administrator of several independent schools and childcare facilities, as a licensed trainer, lecturer, professor and early childhood education advocate. She has worked closely with local and state agencies with regards to zoning, licensing, and city codes. She is involved with various organizations; participating as a board member of such organizations as the Lutheran Social Services Board, The North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists Early Childhood Curriculum Education Committee, Maryland State Department of Education Ad hoc Committee/Accreditation Standards Committee, Others International Inc., NAEYC and the Council for Professional Recognition. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences, a Master of Arts degree in Child Care Administration & Child Development & Master of Science degree in Education, and a PhD in Education.
Others Training Institute (established in 1995 under its parent organization, Others International Inc.), provided educational and/or consulting services for more than 220 education practitioners and childcare professionals between 2018 and the first half of 2020. 100% of all education practitioners passed courses administered by our trainers. 100% of all program participants receive pay increases from their employers or were able to substantially increase their overall family income by obtaining a Child Care license. Others International LLC’s work is guided by our beliefs and commitments to:
- Inclusiveness– we are committed to education equality. We respect people, value diversity and understand the need for equal representation in all segments of society.
- Quality- we strive for excellence in programming and consultancy services.
- Collaborative Learning- we are committed to offering a collaborative learning experience. We don’t provide a service. We enter into a collaborative partnership with all of our clients.
Others Training Institute is always busy! We assisted/trained directors and staff at a few schools offering early childhood programs within the last few months. They include:
- G.E. Peters Elementary School
- Samina’s Family Daycare
- J.N. Andrews Child Development Center
- Sherwood Hall KinderCare Learning Center
- One World Learning Center
- Great Kids Child Development Center
Did you know that a home daycare is a great source of income? Do you need help opening your home-based child care center? Contact Others Training Institute, a premier educational licensure expert for information on how to open a Childcare Center! You won’t regret owning your own thriving and sustainable business.
Others Training Institute does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.